The city to bring your romantic A game
- We all know the famous photography « Baiser à l’hôtel de Ville », recreate yours and keep it as a memory of your romantic trip to the city of lovers.
- Attach your love padlock on the Pont des Arts as the symbol of your undying love.
- Take a dinner cruise in Bâteau Parisien, with low lights and music, the atmosphere is perfect for a romantic dinner, and the food ? Exquisite !
- Take a walk with your soulmate in the jardin des Tuileries, sit on one of the benches to enjoy the view and have long talks about the past and the future !
- Finish off with the perfect cliché, go on top of the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy the breathtaking view of Paris, knowing that you had the perfect romantic getaway.
The city to be a gourmet
- Monsieur Bleu : A favorite of the fashion set, this restaurant located in 20 Avenue de New York at the Palais de Tokyo has a perfect view of the Eiffel Tower ; and is the place to see and be seen. The food and the service there are solid and you’ll most likely be surrounded by Bankers, models, and fashion insiders, all there seeking to dine chic-to-chic.
- Arnaud Delmontel : The 2007 winner of the best baguette in Paris contest, Arnaud Delmontel’s namesake bakery frequently has a line of customers extending out the front door. Inside this corner shop, glass display cases are filled with freshly baked bread, fruit-filled croissants, and sweets such as orange vanilla gingerbread. Enough to make your heart melt and your stomach beg to taste every dish !
- Le comptoir de la Gastronomie : If foie gras is your thing. Le comptoir de la Gastronomie is the spot for you. With duck, goose and truffle-infused options, you’ll find it hard to stop at one choice. Especially when you’ll see that salmon gravlax, black pudding, caviar and terrines are also on the menu. And of course, we all know that you can’t fully appreciate these dishes without a good wine. Their carefully-selected French wines and champagnes will round off your aristocratic fare.
- Les Caves Augé : Sticking to the wine subject, did you know that the famous french author Marcel Proust used to buy his liquor at Les Caves Augé ? This Dionysos temple will marvel the epicurian souls with a carefully selected bottles that are displayed from floor to ceiling. And amateurs don’t be afraid, the previous sommelier of Fouquet’s will help you choose the perfect wine for you !
The city where being a shopaholic feels great
- Avenue Champs Elysée : Not to state the obvious, but going to Paris and not entering at least one boutique of the Champs Elysée is impossible. Perfumes, clothes, make-up, just name it, you’ll find your happiness there !
- Zadig et Voltaire : For those who don’t know it, Zadig a masterpiece by the french writer Voltaire. The boutique, like its name is an anthem to french clothing with a certain edge. The brand’s flagship store stocks its men’s and women’s lines, accessories and even a collection of streetwise togs for kids, in an industrial-style space with raw concrete, exposed pipes and streaky marble counters.
- L’éclaireur : This store of mens and womenswear, is an art installation in itself. With cascading planks of wood by Arne Quinze (Belgian artist and architect) and hundreds of video screens. You can ejoy the shop experience aswell as their amazing articles of adventurous yet wearable clothes ans handbags. You can also find wonderful pieces of grand labels such Rick Owens, Balmain, Balenciaga and Golden Goose…
- Colette : Colette is The parisian concept store. Opened in 1997, the store is a renouned luxury boutique where you’ll find rare products and limited editions. The three levels surface is not only dedicated to selling special and trendy items, but also, to be the scene where new artists can be discovered through previews, exhibitions, meet-ups … You get to live fashion on another level !